10 Most Impressive Underwater Hotels Around The World
10. Atlantis - If you did know that underwater hotels existed, there is a chance that the reason you knew was because you have heard of, visited, or stayed at the Atlantis. The underwater Atlantis is based in Dubai, and is not the same as the famous one in the Bahamas. However, it is still well-known in its own right.
As far as lost cities go, this one is nice. Relax in luxury while your kids explore. Then, when you are ready for a real out-of-the-ordinary experience, just open your curtains. The beauty of the sea will greet you right outside your window.
9. Jules Undersea Lodge - For the more literary and adventurous inclined, try Jules Undersea Lodge, located off the coast of Key Largo, Florida. This hotel is great for anyone with a love of reading (because it’s named after Jules Verne, author of20,000 Leagues Under the Sea), for anyone with a love of scuba diving (you must be certified already or go through a crash course even to get in as the hotel entrance is 21 feet underwater), for anyone with a love of history (it is the oldest underwater hotel in existence and started off as a research center), and for anyone with a love of pop culture (many stars have been known to stay here on occasion).
8. The Manta Resort - If you are looking for a cool place to stay on your next trip to Zanzibar, then the Manta Resort might be just what you need. This hotel offers the special underwater room that allows you to get an exclusive view of the local area’s underworld.
Start out your stay in this incredible room by being boated to your own special location right over the Manta Reef. The clear waters will let you see the sea as you have never seen it before. The flora and fauna of the area will make your views especially magnificent, and they will make your trip one for the ages.
7. The Utter Inn - Wanting to give visitors a truly one-of-a-kind visit, Genberg opened up The Utter Inn, a one-bedroom inn, that allows visitors to sleep under the peaceful, quiet Lake Malaren. The room from above appears to be a big buoy. However, do not let looks fool you. In reality, a comfortable abode waits beneath the waters. You will get to see fish like you have never gotten to see them before.
5. Hydropolis - If you prefer a more modern experience, then the Hydropolis might be right for you. This hotel, located in Dubai, is still under construction, so it is so new that you know it is being built with all the modern amenities to go along with the unique glimpse into the surrounding gulf.If you prefer a more modern experience, then the Hydropolis might be right for you. This hotel, located in Dubai, is still under construction, so it is so new that you know it is being built with all the modern amenities to go along with the unique glimpse into the surrounding gulf.
4. Subsix at Niyama - If after your underwater dinner at Conrad Maldives you decide you want a little more time to spend under the Indian Ocean, then you’ll want to hop over to Subsix at Niyama. There you will find an underwater club.
Feel free to drink and dance the night away, but remember: the fish and fauna of the area is looking in at you. It’s a pretty safe bet to say that they won’t judge you for having a lot of fun, though. After all, you may not be used to them, but with this popular club right in their midst, they are probably used to the people.
3. Poseidon Undersea Resort - Located in Fiji, this cool place has a whole lot to offer. For example, would you like beautiful sea creatures to grace you with their presence at your wedding? Then this is where you should go. The Poseidon has an underwater chapel that allows you to get married with a coral garden as the backdrop (imagine how beautiful your wedding photos would be).
Really, this is an ideal location for anyone. It offers adventurous scuba and submarine options, along with spa packages for those who choose to relax. So no matter what you want out of your vacation, this one spot is likely to have something that will more than satisfy you .
2. Lime Spa - Still in Maldives? After that night out at the club, you may want to take some time to simply relax and enjoy the solitude. That’s perfect because also in Maldives is the luxurious Lime Spa.
1. Lovers Deep - Lovers Deep just may be the most unique hotel on this list. That is mostly because it is not actually a hotel at all. It is a submarine. And when you stay there, you get to pick its Caribbean location.
Music - Artifact - The Dark Contenent by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)