Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. Prague has been a political, cultural, and economic centre of central Europe with waxing and waning fortunes during its 1,100-year existence. Prague is home to a number of famous cultural attractions, many of which survived the violence and destruction of 20th-century Europe.
Main attractions include the Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, Old Town Square with the Prague astronomical clock, the Jewish Quarter, Petřín hill and Vyšehrad. Since 1992, the extensive historic centre of Prague has been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites. Prague is the fifth most visited European city after London, Paris, Istanbul and Rome.
The best hotels in Prague:
- Alchymist Grand Hotel. Just 5 minutes' walk away from Charles Bridge, in the most prestigious part of the historical centre, the Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa is housed in a landmark building. Free WiFi is available and the reception is open for 24 hours. Guests can benefit from a complimentary welcome drink.
- Alchymist Nosticova Palace. Housed in a historic 17th-century building on a quiet street in Lesser Town, 2 minutes walk from Charles Bridge, the Alchymist Nosticova Palace is a great base for exploring Prague. Guests can enjoy daily complimentary glass of wine at the Restaurant San Carlo daily.
- Alchymist Prague Castle Suites. Located at the foot of Prague Castle (400 metres away) in the Mala Strana district, this historical building offers spacious rooms with hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and luxurious furnishings. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague. The first luxury Buddha-Bar Hotel in the world is located in the vibrant heart of Prague, close to the Old Town Square and the fashionable Parizska shopping street. A spa centre with a hot tub, a sauna and massages is available on site.
- Four Seasons Hotel Prague. Located in the Old Town in Prague, the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel offers views of the Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge. Guests can benefit from the 24-hour Health Club offering massages, a sauna and a gym.
- Hotel UNIC Prague. Built in 2013, located in the centre of Prague, within 11 minutes’ walk to the Old Town Square, the Charles Bridge or the Wenceslas Square, Hotel UNIC Prague includes an à-la-carte restaurant with a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is provided in the entire building and private parking is possible in an on-site garage for a surcharge.
- Mandarin Oriental Prague. Occupying a carefully restored monastery dating back to the 14th century, the Mandarin Oriental, Prague is located in the historic Mala Strana quarter below Prague Castle. Charles Bridge is a 5-minute walk away.
- Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel. Located right in the heart of Prague, only 100 metres from Wenceslas Square, this 5-star Art-Deco hotel first opened in 1932. All rooms have a Nespresso coffee machine. Free WiFi, Pay-per-view Channels and a 24-hour room service are available in this non-smoking hotel.
- Savic Hotel. Housed in a Gothic and Renaissance building still showing parts of its origin back in 1319, the Savic hotel can be found right at the heart of the Golden City, close to the National Library and the Old Town Square.
- The Grand Mark Prague. The Grand Mark Prague, situated in a 17th-century residential palace dating in the heart of Prague, will surprise guests with the timeless elegance of its interiors.
Subsribe on Happy Traveler - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB7ViK_fZPd3-3XzIgQKWYg?sub_confirmation=1