Home made White Bread.
You conclude roasting steam Home made White Bread working 7 receipt and 11 than. Here you are nail it.
technique of Home made White Bread
- You need 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of water Warm.
- It's 2 1/4 Teaspoons of Yeast.
- It's 3 Cups of All purpose flour.
Home made White Bread instructions
- Combine yeast, warm water, and 1 teaspoon sugar. Allow to stand until creamy and frothy. Stir till there are no lumps of yeast..
- Add melted butter, milk, sugar, and salt to the yeast liquid and stir it up..
- Add two cups of flour to the mix.Keep the rest of the flour aside..
- Stir the mixture and keep adding a 1/4 cup of flour timely till the mixture is not that sticky ans leaves the sides of the bowl..
- Take the dough off the bowl and knead it on a work surface. Knead well,till about 10 minutes..
- After kneading and beating up the dough for a good 10 minutes place it in a bowl..
- Put a cloth over the bowl and rest it for an hour.The dough will roughly double up in size..
- Take out the dough and roll it out in a rectangle shape, with one side being roughly the length of the bread pan and the other side being about a bread pan and a half long,roll it up. The roll should be roughly the same size as the bread pan..
- Tuck the ends of the roll underneath, with the under side being where the seam is.Place it in the bread pan..
- Cover that loaf up with the towel, put it back where it was before, and wait another hour..
- Put that loaf in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) for 30 minutes..