Home made veg cutlet.
You look after sizzling fry Home made veg cutlet using 7 receipt including 10 steps. Here is how you do justice.
receipt of Home made veg cutlet
- It's of Vegetables (I have used potato,cauliflower and beans).
- Prepare 2 cups of Bread crumbs.
- It's of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- It's leaves of Coriander.
- It's of Green chillies.
Home made veg cutlet instructions
- Cook the vegetables (pressure cooker or a pan) to such an extent it is soft enough but not smudgy..
- Drain excess of water and mash the vegetables well..
- Then add cumin, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, green chillies and Garam masala.Mix well..
- Then add bread crumbs little by little until the mixture becomes a little dry but not too dry..
- Make balls out of the mixture and dip in the thin rice flour water..
- Then immediately dip it in the bread crumbs. Make sure that almost 100 percent of the balls are covered by bread crumbs..
- In a hot pan, add 2 tbsp of oil and make sure it is heated up..
- Place the balls inside the hot pan and cook it until it becomes golden brown. Turn over and cook the other side in a similar manner..
- Do the same for the other pieces as well..
- Hot cutlet ready to be served with chutney or sauce.. :).