Tender coconut (Malai) and rose dessert. While heavy mithai like hot Jalebi , Gulab Jamun and Malpuas are ideal for cold winter nights, a sweltering summer's day calls for something cool and refreshing. This Rose and Tender Coconut Ice-Cream is the ideal mithai for such occasions. It is quite simple to make but has a very exotic flavour.
Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Tender Coconut Pudding -Sliced tender coconut flesh mixed with milk, condensed milk and gelatin and set. Add the sliced malai and mix well. You get ready heating broil Tender coconut (Malai) and rose dessert employing 6 compound as a consequence 7 as well as. Here is how you make hay.
receipt of Tender coconut (Malai) and rose dessert
- It's 2 tbsp of semolina mixture (For this mixture, semolina is roasted in 1 tbsp ghee. then it is cooled & blended in a mixer along with 1 tbsp ghee, 1 tbsp sugar. then 1/2 cup ambawadi is added & mixed well).
- You need 2 tbsp of home-made ghee.
- It's 1 cup of tender coconut.
- Prepare 1 bowl of rose petals.
- You need 4 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
Put into dessert bowls and set in the refrigerator for three to four hours. Tender coconut pudding with fresh pulp, water from tender coconut, prepared with agar agar (china grass), milk, condensed milk as main ingredients. Check out tender coconut sorbet, tender coconut kheer, elaneer sarbath. So wanted to try this out ever since I came Course Dessert.
Tender coconut (Malai) and rose dessert process
- Melt 1 tbsp home-made ghee in a pan. Add 1 cup tender coconut & mix well..
- Add 1 bowl rose petals and mix well. Let the mixture half-cook with covered lid..
- Add 4 tbsp honey & a pinch of salt. Then cover and let the mixture cook fully. Once cooked, remove the lid and saute on medium flame till the mixture is dry. Once dry, remove in a plate and let it cool..
- Take some semolina mixture & press it flat on the palm. Add 1 tbsp tender coconut-rose petals mixture and then cover it with another layer of semolina mixture..
- Press the edges well & roll it into a ball..
- Grease a mould with some home-made ghee. Place the ball in the mould & press till the ball gets shape of mould..
- Remove from the mould, garnish & serve..
Sometimes, we think twice before wasting a particular item. You can make some best dishes out of the unwanted. After drinking the tender coconut water, some people throw the tender flesh (malai). This can be used to make a tasty desert. Try and enjoy this simple yet.