Vegetable mixed dal soup. Moong dal soup with mixed vegetables is a healthy, low-calorie and filling soup. This soup is easy and simple to make in just a few minutes and tastes yummy. Moong dal recipe: Moong dal includes a good amount of protein and fiber.
We doubled the recipe to share with our friends who are also trying to clean up their diet. Mixed Dal or Beans Soup can be eaten with Rice, Roti, Chapati, Indian Flat Bread, Tandoori Roti, Bun, Bread and so on. Health Benefits of Beans Beans can are the least expensive source of protein. You operate browning sizzle Vegetable mixed dal soup applying 8 compound furthermore 3 moreover. Here you are cook.
program of Vegetable mixed dal soup
- It's 2 tbsp of masoor dal.
- It's 2 tbsp of toor dal.
- You need 2 inch of carrot cut into small cubes.
- You need 2 inch of pumpkin cutted in small cubes.
- It's 1 of small tomato cutted in small pieces.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's to taste of black pepper powder (optional).
Learn to make Vegetable Dal Soup easily with Samta Sagar. Subscribe to the channel "Samta Sagar Diaries" for more recipes every week. Don't forget to like and leave your comment below. Somedays i dont feel like having rice or roti for lunch.
Vegetable mixed dal soup prescription
- Wash dal and vegetables properly. Take a cooker add dal and the vegetables, salt and turmeric powder, cook it for 4 whistle. Release the pressure of the cooker..
- Using a hand blender blend the cooked mixture..
- Strain it using a strainer. If u like add black pepper powder and serve it..
I feel like having something light and filling. Soups are the things which i go for during that time. I made this soup few days back and had it with some crusty garlic bread. Hubby had it with varagu (kodu millet) idlies and loved it. Check my other soup recipes too.