Methi Stems Soup.
You look after heating toast Methi Stems Soup employing 11 prescription so 10 as well as. Here you are manage.
modus operandi of Methi Stems Soup
- It's 1 bunch of methi stems.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee or butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hing.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It's 2 tsp of urad dal.
- You need 1 tbsp of phutana dal (chana).
- You need 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of jeera.
- It's 2 tsp of dry coconut powder.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Sambhar masala to your taste.
Methi Stems Soup technique
- Wash the methi stems.
- Boil the stems un a pressure cooker with some salt and water for 1 whistle.
- Let the stems cool. Drain the water and cut the stems finely.
- Heat a pan. Add 1 tsp butter or ghee. Let it get heated. Add 1 tsp mustard seeds 1 tsp jira 1/2 tsp hing 2 tsp udid dal 1 tsp white sesame seeds. Stir.
- Now add all the dry powdered spices and salt and phutana dal and mix well.
- Now add the finely chopped stems and stir. Add dry coconut powder and stir.
- Let it cool and grind in the mixer jar. Add water til it bcomes a smooth paste.
- Now heat a pan. Add the remaining ghee or butter. Add the remaining mustard seeds and jira and hing.
- Pour the paste. Wash the jar 2-3 times and add dat water.
- Adjust the water and salt as per ur taste. Let it boil and simmer for 5 min and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve it hot.