Meatloaf with a Greek touch. Meatloaf with a Greek touch A different kind of meatloaf, very moist and tasty. Make sure that the seam of the meatloaf is on the bottom, but the seam of the baking paper is in a place that will let you remove it at some point. Cut the potatoes and add the oil, salt and.
Peppered Meat Loaf I came up with this easy dinner one day while experimenting in the kitchen. It was begging for a trendy little upgrade and the flavours of the Greek islands work perfectly. KEY INGREDIENTS FOR THESE GREEK MEATLOAF MUFFINS. You fix frying grill Meatloaf with a Greek touch applying 17 ingredients than 8 also. Here is how you produce.
prescription of Meatloaf with a Greek touch
- It's 1 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need 2 cups of rusks (ground).
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, paprika, spearmint.
- You need of water / wine.
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- It's 2 of big tomatoes.
- Prepare 250 g of feta cheese.
- You need of oregano.
- It's of Potatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 of big potatoes (or as many as you wish).
- It's of oil, salt, pepper.
Lean Ground Beef - For this recipe, I like to use grass fed extra lean ground. Athenian Beef Meatloaf with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce. Meatloaf takes a turn towards Greece with this easy recipe! Add Greek seasoning to a standard meatloaf mixture and finish it off with a creamy cucumber sauce.
Meatloaf with a Greek touch modus operandi
- Put the rusks in a blender to ground them. If you don't have rusks (I think they are not easily available outside Greece), you can use breadcrumbs or Panco (you will skip the blender in this case). Add the oil, balsamic vinegar and water, enough to moisten it. It needs to be like moist bread. If you like you can add some wine instead of water..
- Put the rusks in a big bowl. In the blender put the onions, garlic and the parsley. Blend..
- In the bowl add the beef, the onions etc, and the spices. Add the egg and mix well..
- Cut the tomatoes and feta cheese in small cubes. In a bowl mix the tomatoes, feta and oregano..
- Put a baking paper on a tray. Spread the meat on the paper, to form a rectangle. Spread the mix with the tomatoes on top (leave space in the ends)..
- With the help of the baking paper, roll it. Make sure that the seam of the meatloaf is on the bottom, but the seam of the baking paper is in a place that will let you remove it at some point..
- Cut the potatoes and add the oil, salt and pepper. Put them around the meatloaf. Bake at 180C.
- After 50 minutes remove the baking paper. Bake for another 15-20 minutes until it is done..
It's What's For Dinner. recipe is certified by the American Heart Association®. Or whatever 🙂 Simple recipes are nice, don't you think? Greek-Style Turkey Meatloaf Greek-Style Turkey Meatloaf. Combine ingredients for meatloaf thoroughly in a large mixing bowl. While meatloaf bakes, stir together ingredients for tzatziki.