Mexican Meatloaf. This taco-seasoned meatloaf is a Mexican-American comfort food everyone will love and want seconds of. Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Taco Meatloaf. Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf registers.
I had a lifelong aversion to meatloaf up until the past couple years. This post may contain affiliate links. This Mexican meatloaf is a very versatile recipe as you can add or subtract ingredients you like or don't like. You wrap up stewing griddle Mexican Meatloaf accepting 16 prescription moreover 6 including. Here you go arrive.
ingredients of Mexican Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 6 oz of beef chorizo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- It's 4 oz of diced tomatoes drained.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Chile de Arbol paste (or 4 ounces of your favorite minced chili pepper).
- Prepare 2 tbs of dried minced onion.
- Prepare 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried cilantro.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It's of For the sauce.
- It's 1/3 cup of red or green enchilada sauce.
- It's 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Mexican Meatloaf. "Being a working mother with a small budget and little time, I make a lot of dishes using ground beef," explains Alice McCauley of Beaumont, Texas. "When our son complained about. My Mexican Meatloaf is a twist on the classic meatloaf recipe. Using juicy ground beef and pork to keep it moist and flavorful, this gets seasoned with cumin and green peppers, loaded with two. Well, revelers, it's that time of year again.
Mexican Meatloaf little by little
- Line your slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended..
- Form meat mixture into a loaf..
- Set slow cooker on low heat for four hours..
- In a small sauce pan, heat sauce and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- After three hours, baste the meat loaf with the sauce mixture and continue to cook. Use remaining sauce and top if desired when meatloaf is ready to serve..
Mexican Meatloaf Adapted from a recipe by Marcela Valladolid. Learn how to make Mexican meatloaf & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Cook this spiced-up meatloaf on a broiler pan so any excess fat can drip away. This is one of TJ's favorite meatloaf recipes! Instead of the traditional style of meatloaf this recipe has a mexican flare!