I Cannot Believe It Is Turkey Meatloaf ~ Easily Gluten Free. An easy turkey meatloaf recipe and the secret for how to make the best moist and flavorful meatloaf. We set out to create the best turkey meatloaf recipe, and here it is! This turkey meatloaf is full of flavor For meatloaf without breadcrumbs, try ground gluten-free hard pretzels, rolled oats.
To add a little heat to your meatloaf, add. Gluten-Free Meatloaf doesn't have to be tasteless and dry. It can't be flavorful, moist, and delicious. You cook steeping bake I Cannot Believe It Is Turkey Meatloaf ~ Easily Gluten Free applying 11 receipt than 10 together with. Here you are rack up.
procedure of I Cannot Believe It Is Turkey Meatloaf ~ Easily Gluten Free
- Prepare 3/4 cup of quick-cooking oats, GF certified if needed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or skim milk).
- You need 1 of medium onion, peeled (divided).
- You need 2 pounds of ground turkey (I use Jennie O Lean).
- You need 1/2 cups of chopped red bell pepper.
- It's 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce, make sure GF if needed.
- It's 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
You're going to love this easy gluten-free meatloaf The first being that it's moist and full of flavor. The second is that it is loaded with veggies. If you prefer turkey over beef you'll want to make this. This Vegan Meatloaf is the perfect quick and easy dinner recipe!
I Cannot Believe It Is Turkey Meatloaf ~ Easily Gluten Free step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees..
- In a small bowl, stir the oats and milk together..
- Thinly slice 1/4 of the onion and set it aside..
- Finely chop the remaining onion..
- In a large bowl combine the turkey, oat mixture, chopped onion, bell pepper, eggs, Worcestershire Sauce, ketchup, salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Mix just until well combined..
- Transfer the mixture into a 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Shape into a loaf about 5 inches wide by 2 1/2 inches high..
- Pour the tomato sauce evenly over the meatloaf..
- Spread the sliced onions evenly over the top..
- Bake for about 1 hour or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving..
It's made with chickpeas & lentils, tastes delicious, is gluten free and healthy! I'm making a mental Thanksgiving dinner list in my head and it cannot be complete without this divine vegan meatloaf. This Gluten-Free, Paleo Meatloaf is the perfect family dinner. Make it ahead of time and reheat on a busy night. I make this twice a month and it is a family fav.