Bacon and Cheese stuffed Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! So not only this meatloaf is stuffed with cheese, it also has cheese in the meat mixture for extra flavor and amazing texture! I used a mixture of parmesan and Kraft Natural Shredded Cheddar Cheese in the mixture and then some more cheddar cheese for stuffing.
This stuffed meatloaf with cheese and bacon is the perfect comfort food you crave. Bacon Double Cheeseburger Stuffed Meatloaf is bursting with bold steak flavors! Just the thought of the ultimate comfort food is just about enough to make my mouth water, but stuffing it with cheese and covering it in the delicious brown sugar ketchup glaze and layered thick cut bacon put this recipe over the top!!! You make ready broiling mull Bacon and Cheese stuffed Meatloaf adopting 19 ingredients including 10 furthermore. Here is how you gain.
prescription of Bacon and Cheese stuffed Meatloaf
- It's of meatloaf.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 envelope of lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It's 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dry chives.
- It's 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- It's 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It's 3/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of Bacon and cheese stuffing.
- You need 1/4 stick of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of chive.
- Prepare 5 piece of chopped bacon cooked.
Dad's Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Meat Loaf. To make the meatloaf wrapping a little easier I just stuffed the inside with cheese (pre-sliced cheddar--about six slices) and then formed the rest of the loaf around it.. I've baked meatloaf with cheese on top and when I go to drain the grease off I'd lose the top cheese in with the grease which is a. Stuffed with Salami, Ham, Spinach and Cheese, this monster meatloaf will put any hungry man into the Lazy Boy during half-time.
Bacon and Cheese stuffed Meatloaf program
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Mix 2 eggs, lipton onion soup mix, worcestershire sauce,water, ketchup, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chives..
- Add ground beef, Italian bread crumbs.
- Mix ingredients and separate in half.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella and tablespoon of chives.
- Chop and add bacon.
- Form one half of meatloaf mix and add cheese mixture.
- Add second half of meatloaf mixture and form. Then add emerils essence to top..
- Bake at 350 for one hour.
- Eat and enjoy.
Make a crease down the middle and add the mozzarella cheese to it. Cover with the remaining meat mixture. Cheesy Meatloaf, Honestly this is all our favourite things.meat, cheese and bacon!. In a medium-sized bowl, combine ground beef, eggs, onions, bread crumbs and mustard. Line a bread pan with slightly overlapped bacon ensuring that they hang over the edges of the pan.