You cause simmering coddle Gobi Paratha applying 15 compound together with 9 along with. Here you are put it over.
technique of Gobi Paratha
- You need of For the paratha.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 1-2 tbsp water.
- You need of For the stuffing.
- It's 1-1.5 cup of grated cauliflower (gobi).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- It's 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1-2 tsp of cheese, grated.
Gobi Paratha program
- Make paratha dough..
- Add grated cauliflower and salt to a bowl. Mix well and let it rest for 10 min..
- After 10 min, squeeze the cauliflower between your palms to remove excess water..
- Add all the herbs and spices to the dry cauliflower and mix well. The stuffing is ready!.
- Roll out parathas from the dough..
- Put stuffing on one half of the paratha and fold the paratha in half. Press the ends together to make sure the stuffing doesn't slip out..
- Heat up a pan/tawa. Add the stuffed paratha once hot. Cook on both sides..
- Add some oil/ghee/butter. Cook on both sides again..
- Paratha is ready! Can be served with salted butter/curd/tomato ketchup/green chutney..