Beef Nachos. Follow this time-tested cheesy beef nachos recipe for a perfectly delicious result every time. By baking your nachos in the oven, you'll achieve the perfect gooey-to-crunchy ratio—and the maximum in. Our hearty baked nachos are loaded with a ground beef and refried bean mixture, lots of cheese These delicious nachos are loaded with ground beef and classic vegetable toppings and condiments.
Barbecue sauce is the secret ingredient that gives these nachos a little extra spice. If you love Nachos then your going to love my recipe for them. Best of all it is so simple and easy to make at home. You get ready stewing broil Beef Nachos working 11 procedure as well as 5 including. Here you are cook.
ingredients of Beef Nachos
- It's 500 gms of Ground Beef :.
- You need 1 of Onion : chopped.
- You need 2 tbsps of Taco Seasoning :.
- Prepare one of Salsa : Store bought , we get the medium hot.
- It's to taste of Salt Pepper &.
- It's two of Sour Cream : a dollop or.
- You need handful of Cilantro Spring Onion & : A chopped for garnish.
- Prepare of Cheese Grated : a generous amount.
- Prepare of Corn chips : a generous amount.
- Prepare 1 tin of Refried Beans :.
- You need of Oil.
Tap the bell to get notifications on my. Ultimate Spicy Beef Nachos made with spicy refried beans, seasoned beef, mexican cheese, sour cream, avocado, homemade salsa on a bed of tortilla chips. These Beef Nachos will save your day! Chipotles give the beef real kick and when loaded on cheese covered tortilla chips they quickly become a go-to meal.
Beef Nachos ingredients
- To some heated oil, add the onions and saute until translucent. Next add the ground beef, the taco seasoning, some salt and pepper and cook on medium-low heat until the beef is well cooked. I didn't include refried beans when I made this for the blog, if you want to, add a tin of refried beans to the beef and stir well to combine.
- If avocados are in season, I suggest making some guacomole. If you aren't going to use its fine too.
- Once the beef is done its time to plate! First put a nice layer of corn chips on the plate. Next goes the mince beef, followed by the salsa (and gucamole). Then the shredded cheese. Finally the dollop of sour cream and the coriander and cilantro for garnish.
- This is a sure to please meal especially if you have fussy eaters at home.
Cooking Channel serves up this Beef Nachos recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. The Best Ground Beef Nachos Recipes on Yummly Loaded Nachos, Beef Nachos, Ground Beef Nachos. Skillet Beef Nachos are a great way to bring the fun to any occasion! Layers upon layers of warm tortilla chips loaded with flavorful, seasoned ground beef, gooey cheese, and loads of fresh veggies.