Mater mushroom. Matar mushroom recipe with step by step photos - a semi-dry delicious vegetable dish made with peas and mushroom. I have already posted the recipes of South Indian mushroom peas curry. this recipe is more North Indian style and also home style. Usually I make matar mushroom this way.
Matar mushroom is one of those common dishes served not only in Indian restaurants but is also made in many homes. This curry is mildly spiced and tastes good with plain rice, chapati. matar mushroom recipe mushroom mutter masala with detailed photo and video recipe. a creamy and spicy curry or north indian gravy recipe prepared mainly with green peas and mushrooms. the curry gets its flavour and richness from its tomato and onion based sauce tossed in a cashew paste. it is an ideal side dish to roti / chaptai and jeera rice or plain steamed rice. You get with it baking percolate Mater mushroom practicing 15 instructions also 6 also. Here you are win.
instructions of Mater mushroom
- You need 200 gm of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas boiled.
- It's 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- It's 2 of green chillies.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri Lal mirch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera(cumin seeds).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh cream or malai.
How to make Matar Mushroom -Matar and mushrooms are both very nutritious and flavourful ingredients, plus when you cook them with a luscious onion tomato masala and powdered spices great taste is guaranteed. The addition of cashew paste gives it a slight nutty creamy sweetness which is ! Mushroom mattar methi malai is a rich, creamy and filling vegan dish that's full of flavor. The mushrooms add a meaty quality to the dish and the peas just sort of pop in your mouth - the combination makes for a fun and tasty texture Matar mushroom masala, mushroom and matar cooked in spicy onion tomato gravy and richen by cashew paste.
Mater mushroom one at a time
- First,cut and soaked the mushroom in warm water so that it dust removed..
- Now make a paste with onion,ginger,garlic and green chillies. Now make tomato paste too..
- Now on med flame heat a kadhai, add oil and jeera, bayleaf, cardamon allow to splutter.Then add onion paste and Stir very well until it brown..
- Now add tomatoes paste and salt,all spiçes together mix very well.cover the lid for 2 minutes..
- Now add peas and mushrooms,add milk and water together.keep the consistency like gravy. Let it cook for 5 minutes..
- Add fresh cream in it.serve with jeera rice or chapati..
Serves best with rotis, paratha or pulaos.. Matar Mushroom Paneer is another classic Indian gravy prepared with mushroom, peas and paneer. It is creamy, delicious and tastes heavenly with rotis, naan, paratha and with vegetable pulao, jeera pulao, easy vegetable rice and ghee rice. If you love mushrooms and paneer, then you will surely love this gravy. One Pot Mushroom Matar Makhanir Recipe with step by step photos.