Sautéed mushrooms with garlic toast. I came up with this dinner using ingredients I had on hand. It turned out to be so Broil baguette portions until lightly toasted. Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with sun-dried tomatoes that can be used.
And not just any toast - garlic toast. Garlic has the uncanny ability of taking an ordinary piece of bread to new levels of delicious. Garlic mushrooms on toast recipe at Waitrose.com. You arrange simmering barbecue Sautéed mushrooms with garlic toast adopting 9 method as well as 7 including. Here you are manage.
process of Sautéed mushrooms with garlic toast
- You need 1 packet of Button mushrooms.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of Chopped garlic.
- It's 2-3 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper (freshly ground).
- You need 1 spoon of Vinegar.
- You need 2 of Bread slices (cut from sides).
- It's 2-3 spoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1-2 spoons of Chilli sauce.
Making this toast really is a matter of minutes, cleaning the mushrooms with a paper towel and slicing them is probably the longest part of the whole deal and that still won't cost you more I also pat them gently dry on top with some kitchen paper. Mushroom Garlic Sourdough Toast with Poached Eggs. Well-seasoned mushrooms cooked with butter, garlic and thyme, served on top of melty brie-covered toast. If you wanted to give your mushrooms a bit of a kick you could try my Cheesy Garlic and Chilli Stuffed Mushrooms.
Sautéed mushrooms with garlic toast ingredients
- Wash and pat dry mushrooms with a towel..
- Cut the mushrooms into thin wedges..
- Heat a pan and add 2 spoons butter and add chopped garlic, saute till golden..
- Add chopped mushrooms and saute for 2-3 mins, don’t overcook otherwise will lose the crunch..
- Add salt pepper soya sauce vinegar chilli sauce, mix well..
- Heat another pan and add butter and chopped garlic, toast the bread till golden..
- Plate the mushrooms in a dish, sprinkle chopped green shoots of onions, serve hot with toasted bread and cucumber ribbons..
Or then there's my Tuscan Style Stuffed Mushrooms in Creamy Sun. Mushrooms on toast is a great lunch or brunch dish. If wild garlic is out of season you can use sorrel or spinach instead. Stir in the chives, parsley and wild garlic. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.