My Persian style home made burger. Whether family burger night is part of your weeknight dinner rotation, or you're breaking out the grill for entertaining, either way you'll appreciate these simple side dishes that complete the meal and take just minutes to make. Great recipe for My Persian style home made burger. Plus the spices added to this burger recipe makes it a unique burger recipe.
A super simple way to make a Doner kebab, with freshly made tzatziki, and homemade, pickled red onions. Served on a bun, with the usual suspects, lettuce and tomato. Maybe not the best of the best but it is up there if you want freshly grounded in house burger and cooks on a grill instead of flat top, looks no further! You move grilling panfry My Persian style home made burger working 7 method and 12 along with. Here you go get someplace.
prescription of My Persian style home made burger
- You need 200 g of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of medium onions, finely grated.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of turmeric.
- It's to taste of Salt- chilli powder.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Small roll breads.
Kabob Koobideh (کباب کوبیده) is made with ground lamb or beef or a combination of the two. This is one of the most popular kabobs you can find on the streets of Iran. This Kabob is usually grilled over hot coals and is served in fancy restaurants and clubs, as well as in the little shacks scattered in any given recreation park. This burger is better than Au Chaval without the wait.
My Persian style home made burger modus operandi
- Finely grate 2 onions. Squeeze out onion juice..
- In a bowl with grated meat, add turmeric, grated onions and, season with salt and chilli powder..
- Mix all together well..
- Take small portion of meat and give a round shape. Heat the oil and fry burgers until both sides are cooked..
- Heat the oil and fry burgers until both sides are cooked..
- Cut the onion lengthwise..
- And fry until golden..
- Cut the tomato into thin round slices. fry it..
- Garnish burgers with fried onions. Serve it with mustard sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise sauce..