Home made cheeseburger soup.
You effect sizzling scorch Home made cheeseburger soup employing 6 process as a consequence 5 so. Here is how you reach.
ingredients of Home made cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of ground meat (i say meat because i use a 50-50 blend of beef and venison ground meat).
- Prepare 2 can of campbells cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of campbells garlic cream of mushroom soup..
- You need 1 can of sliced mushrooms (large can not the half can).
- Prepare 1/2 quart of sliced dill pickles.
- It's 1 can of diced tomato.
Home made cheeseburger soup compound
- Cook ground meat, and can of mushrooms, but season it to taste like you would a burger..
- While the ground meat is cooking, start your soups in a large pot, mix in two cans cheddar, and one can cream of mushroom, and three cans of water (milk changes the flavor too much for me, you can use 2 cans of it in place of the water as directed on the cheese soup if you like).
- Next open and drain the diced tomato..
- Take the 1/2 jar of pickles and give them a bath in a bowl of hot water. Drain and rinse a few times while the soup is thinning out and the meat is cooking. This will dilute the strong taste of the pickles and prevent it from overpowering the other flavors when added to the soup. Chop the pickles before adding them..
- When the meat is done strain off any grease using a colander lined with paper towel. Then add it to the soup along with the diced tomato, and pickle. Simmer on low for about a half hour or until the pickles soften..