Chicken Feet Meatballs and Tofu Soup. Soup for the soul: Tina Li's chicken stock soup with pork meatballs and tofu. Place cooked pork meatballs, sliced tofu, tomato, black fungus, beancurd skin, bok choy, quail eggs, and beanshoot sprouts in a casserole dish. Chicken-Tofu Meatball Miso Soup. by: Kukla.
Spinach-tofu Soup, Tofu Ramen Soup With Spinach, Noodle Soup With Mushrooms And Tofu. Tofu meatballs are delicious served alone as an indulgent appetizer, or with the delicious sweet and sour sauce recipe. If you prefer, you can substitute the sauce with your favorite like marinara sauce for spaghetti dinner or a creamy alfredo sauce or in a sub. You do ones thing browning grill Chicken Feet Meatballs and Tofu Soup employing 9 receipt also 5 as well as. Here you go do.
ingredients of Chicken Feet Meatballs and Tofu Soup
- You need 250 grams of chicken feet, cleaned and boiled.
- Prepare 3 of yellow tofus, cut into cubes.
- You need 14 of Asian style meatballs.
- You need as needed of Water or broth.
- You need 3 cloves of garlics. Smashed and chopped.
- You need 1 of green onion, chopped.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Chicken powder.
This Asian Meatball Noodle Soup is a healthy and quick weekday dinner. Pork meatballs simmer in chicken broth with cabbage to make a deliciously easy Pork meatballs simmer in chicken broth with cabbage, topped with delicious rice noodles, chili garlic hot sauce, and fresh cilantro for a deliciously. These golden tofu meatballs flavored with Parmesan cheese, fresh herbs, and Worcestershire sauce make for a savory vegetarian main dish. They're the same as Italian meatballs but with tofu.
Chicken Feet Meatballs and Tofu Soup program
- Boil the water. After boiling adx in the garlics then simmer until fragrant..
- Then add in the meatballs and chicken feet. Cook until the meatballs are soft..
- Then add in the seasonings and tofu. Taste test and simmer until the tofus are cooked..
- Then add in the green onion. Give it a stir. Then turn off the heat..
I had to go through many recipes and cobble pieces together to get something that tasted normal. In some cultures, chicken feet are a regular source of protein. Add the chicken stock and bay leaf. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the orzo and meatballs.