Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb). Oven baked chicken meatballs are guaranteed to be juicer than any other method of cooking them! There is almost nothing worse then a dried out meatball hidden under a sauce. You can without a doubt replace the ground chicken in this recipe with beef, lamb or pork.
These tasty baked chicken meatballs have always been a hit. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Italian chicken meatballs with cream sauce and broccoli. You fulfill baking coddle Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) accepting 6 technique as a consequence 4 so. Here you go get someplace.
receipt of Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb)
- It's 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- Prepare Tsp. of Garlic salt.
- It's Tsp. of Black pepper.
- You need of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- You need 1 of raw egg for binding.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Roll up to a new take on chicken with these flavorful bites. Pop one in your mouth right out of the frying Alternatively, add different ingredients at the baking stage, such as black olives, sunflower seeds or spice them up with a little paprika. They hold these low carb, keto meatballs together perfectly, while keeping the meatballs incredibly juicy. Place the meatballs in the prepared baking dish.
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) one at a time
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
These baked chicken meatballs are SPICY! If you can handle a solid roundhouse kick to your palate, you're in the right place. Loaded with spicy low carb peppers, this chicken meatball recipe is not for the faint of heart. I am one of those people that like to eat food so spicy it makes me cry. White chicken chili sounds good, too.