Meatball Slidders. The assembly for these meatball sliders is pretty easy. Check out how to get started below. Scroll down for the printable meatball slider recipe.
We always have a ton of people over for a party on game day, there is nothing better than cheering on your team with good friends, and of course food! These meatball sliders are a fun way to serve up meatballs at your party without using a slow cooker. The mini Hawaiian rolls have a hint of sweetness to balance out all the wonderful Italian seasonings. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen Upgrade your appetizer game with these easy slow cooker Meatball Sliders. You doing roasting devil Meatball Slidders practicing 7 process moreover 9 so. Here you go do the trick.
technique of Meatball Slidders
- It's of Dinner Rolls.
- It's of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's of Parm Cheese.
- It's of Ground beef,onions, salt and pepper.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
Keep the meatballs simmering all day and allow guests to build their own if the bash is an open house or all day affair. Place piece of cheese on each meatball and return to oven until cheese melts. The only other hitch is, the step of sealing the dough between each meatball can get a little fiddley -- if there's any sauce on the edge of the dough (or your fingers), you'll have to do some extra edge-folding, twisting, and pinching to get the dough to stick to itself; otherwise the pockets will open up during baking. Meatball sliders on Hawaiian rolls topped off with a simple garlic butter!
Meatball Slidders method
- First you add onions, parsley,bread crumbs,parm cheese, salt and pepper to the ground beef.
- Shape them into balls and place them in mini muffin pan.
- Cook them for 20 mins.
- Prepare dinner rolls.
- Make a hole in each one.
- Melt some butter and add some garlic and brush the bread and insert in oven for few mins untill lightly brown.
- Put a spoon of marinara sauce in each hole, then place each meatball into each hole.
- Add more marinara on top of meatballs then cover with cheese and into the oven till cheese melts.
- This is after done, cover sides so they don't burn in oven. and bona petit ☺️😋😋.
These little sandwiches are perfect for serving a crowd and they're always a hit! We're super ready for the Super Bowl this year. I mean, I literally do not know what teams are even playing, but I. am. ready. Let's Make It Mini Meatball Sandwiches A miniature version of a good ol' fashioned meatball sandwich. Be sure to scroll down for the full printable step-by-step recipe!