Burabiskon shinkafa/corn meatballs sauce. Adalu (beans and corn) with pap Bread and Egg sauce Spaghetti and Meat balls in Tomato sauce. Sweet potato chips with Ata din din and Fried Chicken Miyan Kuka with Tuwon Shinkafa Amala with Gbegiri and Ewedu Jollof rice and Dodo. Tapioca with milk and grated coconut Fruits salad or a Potato salad Fufu served.
The popular method of preparing Adalu is simply adding Palm oil into cooked Beans and Corn but I … Continue Reading—-> Nigerian Food is essential to Nigerian culture. Learn how to cook traditional Nigerian food recipes, get Nigerian cooking tips, food descriptions and more. African sticky rice balls is one of the easiest African food recipes ever. You effect brewing decoct Burabiskon shinkafa/corn meatballs sauce accepting 3 receipt and 3 furthermore. Here is how you finish.
modus operandi of Burabiskon shinkafa/corn meatballs sauce
- You need of Minced beef,grated tomatoes,peppers and onions,spices,.
- You need of Barzazziyar rice,red and green bell peppers,carrot,onion,1 egg.
- It's of Seasonings.
Tuwo Shinkafa African sticky rice balls is a popular African food sticky rice fufu dish of the Hausa and Fulani peoples of northern Nigerian. Tuwo in Hausa language means, ground meal from rice or corn. "Foutou" (pronunciation is like "foot") is a dish popular in Akan countries including Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire. It comes in the form of a ball made from dense cassava, plantain or yam and is eaten with a sauce on the side. Here I post "Foutou banani" (pounded yam and plantain) and "Sauce gombo" (ladyfinger stew).
Burabiskon shinkafa/corn meatballs sauce ingredients
- Da farko zaki tankade barzazziyar shinkafanki ki wanke ta ki tsaneta a colander.in ruwan ya tsiyaye sai ki zuba a buhu ki rufe ki turara ta kaman yanda ake turara dambu for 40mins.sai ki fiddo ta kisa mata salt,mai,green beans,peas da carrots ki yayyafa ruwa kadan ki jujjuya sosai ki maida a buhun ki kara turarawa har sai veggies din sunyi taushi sai ki sauke..
- Shi kuma sauce din zaki zuba minced meat dinki a kwano kisa masa albasa,thyme,turmeric,cinnamon powder dan kadan,gishiri,da egg yolk ki jujjuya sosai kiyi balls kanana dashi ki soya amai mai zafi har sai yayi brown sai ki tsame ki aje a gefe. Ki sami tukunya kisa man gyada ki soya albasa sama sama ki zuba grated kayan miya shima ki soya sama sama sai ki zuba ruwa daidai yawan da kikeso ki zuba meatballs din kisa carrot Wanda kika yanka dogaye kisa maggi da sauran spices ki rufe ki bar shi ya.
- Tafasa. In ya tafasa ki dama cornflour tablespoon daya ki zuba a sauce din zakiga ya danyi kauri ki zuba sweetcorn sai ki zuba bell peppers dinki da kikayi musu dogayen yanka suma ki kara dafawa for 5mins haka sai ki sauke.zaki iya cin sauce din da rice,pasta,doya,sinasir ko masa ma..
Tuwo shinkafa is a Nigerian dish which originates from the north of Nigeria, popular among the Hausa. It is typically prepared using non parboiled white rice. It can also be prepared using rice flour, but this recipe shows the traditional method of using rice. Tuwo shinkafa is enjoyed with a variety of soups such as miyan kuka. See more ideas about Food, Cooking recipes and Food recipes.