Brad's new Orleans style prawns.
You accomplish boiling pressure-cook Brad's new Orleans style prawns practicing 13 compound and 7 also. Here is how you finish.
procedure of Brad's new Orleans style prawns
- You need 1 of large sweet onion, chopped.
- It's 8 of lg crimini mushrooms, halved then sliced.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of dry white wine.
- You need 1 pint of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 qt of half and half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of pickling spice.
- It's 3 tbs of Tony Chachere's creole seasoning.
- You need 2 tbs of paprika.
- You need 3 lbs of large prawns, peeled tails on.
- It's 1 loaf of sourdough garlic bread.
Brad's new Orleans style prawns little by little
- Melt butter in a wok or dutch oven.
- Add onion and mushroom. Sauté over medium low heat until carmelized..
- Meanwhile heat bread in the oven at 350..
- Add garlic to the onion mix. Sauté 1 minute. Add wine. Simmer and reduce by half..
- Once reduced, add cream, half and half, and seasonings. Heat until mixture just starts to bubble, do not boil..
- Add prawns cook until they are just done. 3-4 minutes..
- Serve in a bowl with warm bread to sop up the liquid. Enjoy..