Low calorie oats idli. Low Calorie Oats Idli Recipe - About Low Calorie Oats idli Recipe: Low on calories and healthy idlis made with oats and grated carrots. Ideal for those who are calorie conscious. Oats being rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins gives this dish a high nutritive value without compromising on the delicious taste.
South Indian steamed cakes using oatmeal and veggies. They make a good breakfast or snack. Learn how to make fiber rich Oats idli, a healthy breakfast recipe. You move sizzling coddle Low calorie oats idli applying 12 procedure including 2 also. Here you are make hay.
technique of Low calorie oats idli
- You need 2 tbsp of oats.
- It's 1/2 litre of curd(slightly sour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of orad dal.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of chanadal.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 cup of carrots grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric pwr.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of eno fruit salt.
This low calorie recipe is helpful in weight loss. Oats idli recipe is a quick breakfast recipe which is filling yet light on stomach. How many calories does one Oats Idli have? Learn how to make fiber rich Oats idli, a healthy breakfast recipe.
Low calorie oats idli in succession
- On a tawa, dry roast the oats until it turns slightly brown and then powder the oats in a mixer. In a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, urad dal, chanadal and allow the mustard to splutter and the dals to turn golden. To this, add the chopped chillies, coriander and grated carrots. Add the turmeric powder and fry for a minute. Add this seasoning to the powdered oats mixture and add the curd to it to make a batter like that of idli batter's consistency..
- You can add as much curd to the mixture to achieve the consistency, but do not add water to the batter. Grease the idli steamer plates with oil and pour the batter into each area of the steamer. Steam the idlis for 15 minutes. Note: To know if the idli is cooked, poke an idli with knife and check if the batter does not stick to the knife. Once done remove the idlis and serve with Onion chutney..
This low calorie recipe is helpful in weight loss. Oats idli recipe is a quick breakfast recipe which is filling yet light on. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Indian Homemade Indian Homemade - Oats Idli.