low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps. Low Calorie Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes. Garlic Butter Tomato Baked Chicken With MozzarellaLittle Spice Jar. Written by. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is so quick-and-easy to prepare, and so low in calories, it will probably become a go-to meal for you and.
Be the first to rate & review! Broccoli slaw makes a quick filler for these healthy chicken sandwiches. Sautéed edamame and broccoli slaw mix equals a high-fiber combo in these tasty Thai chicken-and-peanut sauce wraps. You doing frying spoil low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps practicing 10 method and 8 moreover. Here is how you do one proud.
receipt of low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps
- Prepare 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of season to taste black pepper.
- You need 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of 10 inch whole wheat tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
Sprinkle chicken strips with garlic powder and pepper. Coat an unheated large nonstick skillet with nonstick Heat over very low heat until melted and smooth, whisking constantly. Chicken breast sprinkled with lemon-pepper seasoning and fresh lemon juice. Chicken and Broccoli - Learn how to make the best and most popular Chinese chicken and broccoli stir-fried Healthy Chicken and Broccoli at Home.
low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps in succession
- spray frying pan with cooking spray and brown chicken over medium heat. season with pepper and garlic salt.
- remove chicken from pan once cooked through and add slaw to pan. cook on low a few minutes until tender-crisp. season with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- place tortillas in warm oven.
- in sauce pan, combine rest of ginger, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of water, peanut butter, minced garlic heat over low heat, whisking the entire time until smooth.
- remove tortillas from oven. spread each one with sauce, top with slaw and chicken. wrap up and enjoy!.
- broccoli slaw is a nice replacement for lots of pasta dishes as well. full of fiber and less starch and carbs:).
- a half of one wrap is 190 calories.
This super easy recipe tastes just like your favorite Chinese takeout Add the chicken and do a few quick stirs. Add the sauce and turn the heat to low. Whole wheat wraps, brown rice, and low fat cheese cut back on calories, and broccoli bulks up the nutrients. Avocado adds a healthy fat, while chicken breast rounds it out with Next time you're in the mood for a Mexican-inspired burrito, whip up a batch of our Healthy Chicken Burrito wraps instead. Thai Chicken-Broccoli Wraps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.