meat ball sub casserole. Making individual meatball subs is a chore and takes you away from the party. Everyone will love it, and you will love how easy it is! It's so easy to enjoy this classic sub in casserole form!
If you like meatball subs, this tangy casserole from Gina Harris in Seneca, South Carolina is sure to be a favorite. It's fast, flavorful and with a green salad…becomes a meal! Meatball Sub Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You make broiling boil meat ball sub casserole applying 10 compound as well as 5 including. Here is how you effect.
procedure of meat ball sub casserole
- You need 1 packages of 8 oz cream cheese softened.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 cup of real mayo.
- Prepare 1 loaf of 15 oz french bread cut into 1/2 inch slices about 40 slices.
- It's 2 cup of mozzarella chesse shredded.
- You need 1 of 32 oz jar marinara sauce.
- It's 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 32 bag of of frozen meat balls thawed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
There are several versions of meatball sub casserole online and after several attempts, we created a version we love. We now keep our Meatball Sub Casserole in our monthly dinner rotation! It is super easy. . . and that is how we roll in my house! MEATBALL SUB CASSEROLE — Everything you love about a meatball sub sandwich in convenient casserole form.
meat ball sub casserole prescription
- pre heat oven to 350°.
- mix mayo, cream cheese, and Italian seasoning all together and spread over bread slices and place in a 13 * 9 inch baking dish and stack bread evenly and top with 1/2 cup cheese and onion.
- mix marinara sauce with water and garlic and add meat balls.
- place mixture over bread slices and top with the rest of the cheese.
- bake for 35 minutes.
You might remember that a week or so ago that I posted an uber delicious recipe for Italian Style Meatball Kabobs. And because we're big fans of meatballs in this house, I knew it was a good idea to pick up two bags just in case I. A quick and hearty Italian meal is easier than you think. Meatball Sub Casserole - Easily one of the best casseroles I've ever had! This Meatball Sub Casserole has been in our monthly dinner rotation for some time now.