Bread pizza. Bread pizza recipe a quick bread snack recipe with video. Making this simple delicious bread pizza is a great fun and is a favorite with my kids at home. Bread Pizza Recipe with step by step photos and video.
This is Quick and Easy Bread Pizza, in this Bread Pizza Recipe I have shown how to make instant pizza using bread. This Bread Pizza Recipe by kabitaskitchen..pizza recipe variation is bread pizza made with sandwich bread slice as its base with an instant pizza sauce. well, this is my second attempt for the pizza bread recipe. in my first video post, i had used. Everybody loves these mini bread pizzas, especially the kids. You wrap up heating burn Bread pizza applying 9 method as a consequence 5 than. Here is how you perform.
instructions of Bread pizza
- You need 6 of bread slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of sooji.
- It's 4 tbsp of Malai /cream.
- You need to taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- You need as needed of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
If you are craving for pizza and don't I chose to sprinkle sesame and flax seeds on top of the bread pizzas because it is a good way to add. Bread pizza is one of the quickest snacks that you can make with minimal ingredients. All you need is of course some bread slices, veggies of your choice, pizza sauce, cheese and some seasoning. Homemade French bread pizza topped with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings.
Bread pizza step by step
- Take a bowl add onion, capsicum, tomato, salt,semolina, red chilli powder, cumin powder, malai and mix it and make the thick mixture..
- Now take a bread slice and spread the mixture over the bread evenly..
- Heat the tava and and add some ghee and roast it from both the sides..
- Cut bread slices into pieces and serve hot..
- Serve with tomato sauce..
Pizza night is nothing to play around with — you like your plain, deep dish pizza and that's it. Naan bread is *so* easy to use as a base for your pies, and you can top it with anything you like. This easy pepperoni pizza bread makes a delicious dinner or fun appetizer the whole family will love. All the best parts of pizza rolled up in tasty crescent dough! I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea!