Matter kulcha pizza. Kulcha is a type of bread, eaten in India n Pakistan. Made with All-purpose flour n baking powder, which is easily available in market. Instead of pizza base I used this bread for my pizza carving.
Although you might get kulcha in good restaurants in central as well as southern India too. If you want to make kulcha at home then you can check my plain kulcha recipe or Aloo kulcha or Paneer kulcha. otherwise readymade kulcha is nowadays available in many super markets too. A popular street food in North India. You get ready toasting bake Matter kulcha pizza adopting 31 ingredients along with 9 furthermore. Here you are do.
modus operandi of Matter kulcha pizza
- You need 200 gms of dried peas.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare For of masala -.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped onions.
- You need 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 2 of Chopped onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped corrinder leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Jeera.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of Corrinder powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare as required of Kulchas.
- Prepare For of topping-.
- You need 1 of slice onion.
- You need 1 of sliced tomato.
- Prepare 1 of sliced capsicum.
- You need 1 of Sliced onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare as required of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Grated cheese.
Spicy white peas served with soft kulchas. The combo - Matar Kulcha is hearty enough to serve as a meal or as a snack, and leftovers make the best next-day meals. Other names for Matar Kulcha recipe! Matar Kulcha goes by many names like - Matra ki chaat, Matar chaat, Ghugni chaat (Kolkata and Bengali names), Safed matar ki chaat, to name a few.
Matter kulcha pizza procedure
- Wash and soak peas in enough water for 6-7 hours or overnight..
- Once soaked properly cook the peas in water and add salt, turmeric and ginger in a pressure cooker for about 3-4 whistles..
- Heat oil in a pan and add hing ginger garlic paste, chopped onions, jeera and green chilli in it and stir fry now add chopped tomato and saute for 5 minutes then add all masala and mix well..
- Now add boiled peas and mix well, add garam masala, coriander leaves and kasoori methi and mix well and keep aside to cool down..
- Spread a spoonful of mixture on the kulcha..
- Add sliced onion, capsicum, tomatoes,green chilli, red chilli corrinder leaves salt, chat masala and lemon juice..
- Now heat a tawa add butter to cook the matter kulcha pizza facing upside down..
- Now turn the kulcha add cheese and cover and cook until cheese melts.
- Slice and serve matter kulcha pizza hot..
Tawa Amritsari Kulcha Recipe is a traditional Punjabi dish that is basically a flat bread stuffed with masala potato and cooked on a tawa till it becomes soft and fluffy. It is authentically cooked inside a tandoori clay oven and thus the name. The clay oven helps to give a charred flat surface over one side and a toasted black spots on the other. See great recipes for Chhole kulcha, Sprouts moong & paneer kulcha too! The seating is plain on plastic chairs, food is also served on plastic plates, but it doesn't matter: the kulcha is super crispy outside with nice charred bits like pizza, inside flaky pastry layers, lovely crumbly paneer, a rich chole which must've been cooking for several hours, such a complex taste and side dishes of potatoes and chutney.