Broccoli base Pizza cups. It's all about the broccoli today! If you've been following the blog, then you might have noticed how obsessed I am with these healthy pizza crusts. Mini Pizza Muffins can be a healthy afternoon snack or a fun appetizer at any get-together.
My kids LOVE broccoli and cauliflower, most people don't believe me when I tell them they get excited about it. The Broccoli Quinoa Pizza has a base made of just Quinoa and no flour at all. For the topping: (use as much ingredients you wish to fill your pizza with). You bring about heating panfry Broccoli base Pizza cups adopting 16 program and 14 together with. Here you go do.
ingredients of Broccoli base Pizza cups
- Prepare 250 gm of Broccoli.
- You need 100 gm of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 of green capsicum.
- You need 1 of yellow capsicum.
- It's 1 of red Capsicum.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 100 gm of Tofu or cottage cheese.
- It's 4 tsp of pizza sauce.
- It's 4 tsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare as needed of pickled jalepinos.
The cake pan and the partly baked quinoa pizza base will be very hot so take necessary precautions while flipping the pizza bites. How to make a healthy pizza base using broccoli in place of the dough. We used a cheese, tomato and zucchini salad topping for a low carb recipe. This beautiful zucchini and cheese pizza from The Australian Women's Weekly's 'The Sustainable Cookbook' uses broccoli as the base is a cheaper. cups cooked broccoli, shredded (squeeze out as much water as you can).
Broccoli base Pizza cups compound
- For pizza cups we need broccoli, green capsicum, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, pizza sauce, mustard sauce, cottage cheese or tofu.
- First of all wash broccoli properly and grind it with garlic cloves.
- After grinding it take it out in the bowl and add salt egg and wheat flour.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Set it properly in the baking mould.
- Now bake it in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes on 150 °degree Celsius.
- When come out a nice golden colour take it out from the oven.
- Let it cool.
- Now pour pizza sauce, tomato sauce, add chopped onion..
- Now add mashed tofu, cheese,green capsicum, red capsicum,yellow Capsicum, pickled Jalapeno.
- Bake it for 5 minutes again and sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes.
- Broccoli base pizza cups are ready.
Top like a pizza and rebake to cook toppings. Pizza is enjoyed by kids and adults alike, so, you can serve this mouth-watering main dish recipe at the next kitty party or the family game night! Once done, spread a generous layer of cheese followed by broccoli and onion rings over the pizza base. Season the pizza with salt and slide it into the oven. To make the pizza crust, I just cooked the Broccoli in a sauce pan with some This pizza exceeded my expectations with its flavor and thanks to Keto and Co. it was ridiculously simple to make!