Chicken Yakhni Pulao. Chicken Yakhni Pulao is one of Punjabi people's favorite dish. Chicken Yakhni Pulao Recipe with step wise pictures. Pulao or biryani comes handy when coming to lunch box recipes.
Yakhni Pulao is a Kashmiri recipe made using rice, chicken and a lot of Indian spices that is full of essence and flavours. This rice recipe is a flavourful option to serve as a party recipe and even family. Yakhni Pulao is a relatively quick dish and boasts vibrant flavors and textures. You succeed heating reduce Chicken Yakhni Pulao practicing 27 program including 9 and. Here you go cook.
procedure of Chicken Yakhni Pulao
- Prepare of For yakhni.
- It's 2 of Garlic.
- It's 4-5 of Green chili.
- It's of Cinnamon stick 2 '.
- You need of Bay leaf 4.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Onion 1 (slice).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Fennel seeds.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 piece of cloth.
- It's of Tempering pulao.
- It's 4 cups of Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- You need Cloves of 4.
- Prepare 8-10 of Blackpepper.
- Prepare 3 of Cardamom.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Onion 2 (slice).
- Prepare 5 of Green chili.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Cumin seed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Peas 1 bowl (optional).
- You need 3 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need of Kushbu masaa.
- You need 2 of Nutmeg (javitri).
- It's 4 of Cardamom.
I love Yakhni Pulao best with lamb, but find it more accessible (and affordable) made with chicken… You have probably already tried Mutton Yakhni Pulao and it's a time taking method; you need to wait until mutton is tender, but for the quick and tasty yakhni pulao, it can be prepared with chicken. Chicken pulao is a scrumptious Pakistani main course recipe that has gain popularity around the world. A well-known south Indian food, Chicken Pulao is a delicious dish made from chicken. Yakhni Pulao is a juicy, salty, rice and meat dish.
Chicken Yakhni Pulao procedure
- Tie garlic, fennel seed & coriander seed in a piece of cloth known as potli.. now in a water add all the ingredients mentioned in a yakhni portion.. cover & boiled it for 15 minutes and then off the flame.
- Heat oil in a wok add sliced onion.. when its turn brown add whole dry spices(black pepper, cloves, cumin, cardamon and green chili) saute.
- Now add chicken in it mix it well add ginger garlic paste.. saute till aromatic flavor come.
- Now add garam masala powder and salt.. sautee till all the water evaporates.
- Now remove potli from yakhni and add yakhni water in the chicken (water in pulao is double from rice like 4 cups rice 8 cups water).
- Add Grind kushboo masala (mentioned above) & peas.
- Now add soaked rice.. mix it slowly and cover and cooked till 80% water evaporates on a high flame.
- Now slow the flame cover tightly and let them cooked till all water evaporates (this is called dum).
- Now its ready to serve..garnish with some fried onions & accompanied with rayta and papad.
Cooked in several natural herbs and spices (i.e Yakhni pulao, beef or either chicken yakhni which gives a great taste, in fact sometimes better than. Kashmiri Yakhni Pulao is full of delicious spices like garlic, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves and they all come together beautifully in the chicken. The rice is cooked separately in the chicken broth at the. Chef At Home Chicken Wing Recipe. Home » FoodFood » Turban Tadka » Yakhni Pulao.