Tandoori Chicken Grilled Sandwich. Grilled chicken sandwich recipe - Indian style tandoori chicken sandwich that can be made on tawa or pan. One of the recent recipes I tried for a small party at home and the guests loved these grilled chicken sandwiches a lot. The first time I made was by grilling the tandoori chicken in the oven.
Learn the recipe of Tandoori Chicken Sandwich by vahchef. Tandoori chicken gets its name from the bell-shaped tandoor clay oven which is also used to make naan, or Indian flatbread. You don't need a tandoor oven to make tandoori chicken! (Thank goodness). You create simmering steam Tandoori Chicken Grilled Sandwich adopting 15 receipt including 9 steps. Here is how you take care of.
prescription of Tandoori Chicken Grilled Sandwich
- Prepare 1/2 kg of boneless/ with bones chicken.
- You need 1/2 bowl of curd.
- You need 1 bowl of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of tandoori masala.
- You need 3 tbsp of pepper powder.
- It's to taste of Salt acc.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need as required of Ketchup.
- It's 1 bowl of coriander leaves.
- It's 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's Few of bread slices.
You can cook it over a grill (charcoal preferred) or just in an oven with a broiler. Tandoori Chicken Sandwiches recipe: Try this Tandoori Chicken Sandwiches recipe, or contribute your own. For Sandwiches: Arrange boneless chicken breasts in single layer in large glass baking dish. The tandoori chicken in this recipe is marinated in a yogurt-and-spice paste.
Tandoori Chicken Grilled Sandwich gradually
- Marinate chicken in ginger garlic paste, salt & tandoori masala and keep it aside for 15 mins..
- Cook it on medium flame till tender and shred / or you can grill it as well and then shred..
- In a bowl take mayonnaise & curd, add chilli flakes, salt, pepper powder and shredded chicken..
- You filling is ready..
- For chutney in a mixer take coriander, green chillies, salt, sugar and lime juice. Add water & Give it a blend..
- The chutney should be on a thicker side to easily spread on the bread.
- Now take 2 slices of bread, apply ketchup on one on the other apply chutney..
- Put the mixture on one side & keep the other on top of it. Apply butter on both side and grill.
- You tandoori chicken sandwich is ready..
The result: aromatic flavor penetrates the juicy, succulent meat. In summer, the sweetness of grilled corn on the cob makes a nice balance to the spiciness of the chicken. Another option is eggplant, a favorite vegetable in India. I threw these ingredients together on a whim and the sandwich turned out so well, I surprised myself! If you're in a rush, microwave the bacon.