Lucknow style chicken.
You bring about steaming devil Lucknow style chicken proving 20 method moreover 5 along with. Here you go get there.
ingredients of Lucknow style chicken
- Prepare For of Marination-.
- It's 500 gms of Chicken.
- It's 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- It's 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's Other of ingredients--.
- It's 2 of medium onion paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato purèe.
- It's 1 tbsp of chilli garlic paste.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dhania powder.
- Prepare as required of Oil for cooking.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of black cardamon.
- Prepare 1 of small cinnamon stick.
Lucknow style chicken instructions
- In a mixing bowl add the marination ingredients Mix everything well and keep it aside for a minimum 1 hour..
- Semi roast the chicken before putting it into a gravy. So heat little oil in a pan and add the chicken pieces to it. Cook it on both sides and as soon as it starts getting brown remove it..
- In the same pan add oil to cook the chicken. As soon as it gets heated add the bay leaf, cardamom and cinnamon and add the onion paste. When the onion starts getting brown add the garlic chilli paste and ginger paste and roast it properly..
- Next, add the tomato purèe and cook it till oil gets separated. Now add the masalas and roast it. As soon as the masalas starts sticking to the bottom of the pan add a little water and roast it till oil gets separated again. Follow this for two to three times and then add the marinated masala and again roast it..
- Next, add the chicken and roast it again in the same manner. Next, add some water and cover the pan and let it cook till the chicken gets properly cooked. Remove the lid and let it cook till the gravy reaches the desired consistency..