Chicken Kheema. Chicken keema is a simple and easy to make Indian dish with chicken mince, onions,tomatoes The recipe shared here is much similar to this mutton keema. You can also use this recipe to make boiled. This Chicken Keema Masala dish which is a medley of onion, tomatoes, spices and chicken mince can be served along with both rice and roti.
This site contains cookies and affiliate links. Chicken Keema Recipe is chicken mince made with spices, herbs and green peas. This is an easy yet delicious recipe of Chicken Keema with matar. You determine roasting poach Chicken Kheema testing 12 receipt moreover 7 together with. Here you go make hay.
compound of Chicken Kheema
- It's 500 grams of Chicken kheema.
- You need 3 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 3 of black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 2 Tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need As needed of Coriander to garnish.
Mince is also known as keema, kheema or qeema. The Best Chicken Keema Recipes on Yummly Chicken Keema, Chicken Keema - Indian Spiced Minced Meat, Chicken Keema Matar - Indian Style Chili. So basically chicken keema paratha is minced chicken flatbread.
Chicken Kheema receipt
- Heat oil and add cloves, peppercorns and cinnamon stick..
- Sauté the onions until it turns light brown..
- Add tomato and sauté it till it cooks..
- Add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric and salt..
- Add chicken kheema and mix well..
- Let it cook by covering it with lid for about 20 minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot..
Honestly it can be however you want it to be. That's the beauty of home cooking, don't you agree? Learn how to make Chicken Keema, a delicious mince chicken recipe by chef Shantanu. Keema, Kheema or Qeema, whatever you wish to name it. Use lean chicken mince when preparing this dish so that you cut out most of the fat and fill up on lean protein.