Chicken lollipop. Chicken lollipop recipe - A hot and spicy appetizer made with drummettes or whole chicken wings. Chicken lollipop is an hors d'oeuvre popular in Indo-Chinese cuisine. Chicken lollipop is, essentially a frenched chicken winglet, wherein the meat is cut loose from the bone end and pushed down creating.
Fried Chicken Wings, Chicken Kabobs, Chicken Drumsticks, Indian Chicken Dishes, Lollipop Recipe, Custard Recipes, Chicken Wing Recipes, Food Humor, Recipe Collection. Baked Chicken Lollipop - the most amazing drumette appetizer that is shaped like a lollipop. Marinated with hoisin ginger and baked to juicy deliciousness! You be responsible boiling scorch Chicken lollipop working 12 ingredients including 5 also. Here you are conclude.
process of Chicken lollipop
- It's As needed of Oil for frying.
- It's 18-19 of small pieces of chicken lollipop.
- It's 1 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- It's 4-5 tbsp of rice flour / cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 of egg.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- You need 2 of grated cheese cubes.
It's November starting this weekend so. This Chicken Lollipop Recipe is generally considered as a hors d'œuvre or appetizer dish. Though not everyone may know, this chicken dish is made from chicken wings. Chicken Lollipop can be made so easily at home!
Chicken lollipop compound
- In a mixing bowl add eggs, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, chicken masala, salt, cheese, half cup maida and 2 tbsp rice flour..
- Mix all the ingredients and make a fine batter add two- three spoons of water to adjust the consistency of the batter..
- Marinate the chicken lollipop in the batter and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In another bowl add half cup of maida, 2 tbsp rice flour, salt to taste and black pepper and mix well..
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and take the marinated chicken pieces and coat it with the other batter and fry on medium flame till it becomes crispy and golden brown..
And you'll know exactly what's going into the batter. This is another restaurant style recipe that tastes even better homemade. To turn regular chicken legs into lollipops, you'll need a sharp knife and a pair of kitchen shears. Chicken Lollipops. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Lollipop- Chicken Wings turned into Chicken Lollipops is an Indo Chinese dish and very popular delicious appetizers for the kids.