Paneer Butter Masala with Tava Naan.
You can broiling sauté Paneer Butter Masala with Tava Naan employing 21 receipt as well as 13 and. Here you are do.
program of Paneer Butter Masala with Tava Naan
- It's For of Paneer Butter masala-.
- Prepare 250 grams of Paneer.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Tomato.
- It's 4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 6 of Cashews.
- Prepare 6 of Almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh Cream.
- It's 1 tsp of finely chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Kasoori Methi.
- It's 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's For of Naan-.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped Coriander leaves.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
Paneer Butter Masala with Tava Naan singly
- In a pan, heat oil and put chopped onions, garlic and tomato..
- Fry for 3-4 minutes..
- Remove from fire and after cooling grind them with cashews and almonds..
- Heat oil in another pan and fry paneer cubes till light golden..
- Heat butter in a skillet..
- Add kasoori methi and blended onion cashews paste..
- Add turmeric, chilli and garam masala powder and cook on medium flame for 5-7 minutes and then add fried paneer pieces..
- Add fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame..
- For Naan, knead a soft dough from whole wheat flour, salt and water..
- Make balls from dough and flatten with hand, sprinkle sesame seeds and coriander leaves..
- Roll out like chapati and brush water..
- Put on hot tava and then flip the tava to cook naan on direct flame..
- After cooking from both side, brush butter on naan and serve..