No Oven Ladi Pav / Pav Recipe in Cooker | Home made pav.
You execute heating braise No Oven Ladi Pav / Pav Recipe in Cooker | Home made pav testing 7 program together with 9 steps. Here you are consummate.
method of No Oven Ladi Pav / Pav Recipe in Cooker | Home made pav
- You need 150 ml of warm Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Active Yeast.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of sugar.
- It's 500 gms of All purpose Flour (maida).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Butter/ Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of Salt.
- It's Pinch of Baking Soda (Optional).
No Oven Ladi Pav / Pav Recipe in Cooker | Home made pav one at a time
- We start with mixing 2 tsp active yeast, 2/3 tsp sugar and 150ml milk and gradually in a small bowl keep whisking slowly and keeping the mister aside for 5/10 minutes until the Yeast Rise and milk changes it's colour a bit..
- You can replace yeast with 1- Lemon + Baking Soda equal to proportion mentioned for yeast above 2- Curd + Baking soda + baking powder equal to above mentioned proportions 3- Milk or butter milk + vinegar same as above mentioned proportions (Use any one method from these 3).
- In a big or medium-sized vessel add 500gm all-purpose flour, 3/4 tsp butter/oil and salt (you can add baking soda it’s optional I have not used in this recipe.) First, mix it and then add the milk & yeast mixture slowly until a soft ball of dough is formed, knead well for 5/6 minutes until it's fluffy. Now cover the dough with a damp cloth put aside for 1 Hour to rest..
- To bake pav: Pre Heat the cooker for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- IMPORTANT NOTE (REMOVE THE RING AND THE WHISTLE FROM COOKERS LID)..
- Once the cooker is heated add salt (150-250g) as per cooker size in the base of cooker and put the stand or a base for pan (do not put the pan directly to salt base)and heat the salt for more 2 minutes..
- Now take a pan or iron bowl which can be placed in the cooker for baking, graese the pan base with oil/butter and dust the base with some flour and the place the dough in small balls (1- 1n 1/2 inch round) keeping distance and brush all the pav balls with butter/oil, keep it to rest for 10 minutes. Now they are ready to go in the cooker..
- Heat the cooker on medium flame put the Pan and cover the cooker heat the Pav Dough for around 10 minutes or so and boom they are ready to serve with your dishes..
- You can use oven too if you want, preheat oven to 180• and put the pan in for baking for around 8-10 minutes checking it frequently..