|| Make Choupati Style Hakka Noodles Easily at Home ||.
You engage in roasting warm up || Make Choupati Style Hakka Noodles Easily at Home || using 18 compound and 12 so. Here you go carry out.
process of || Make Choupati Style Hakka Noodles Easily at Home ||
- You need 200 gms of Noodles.
- It's 1 cup of Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 tsp of Noodles masala.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Green chilli sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Oil.
|| Make Choupati Style Hakka Noodles Easily at Home || individually
- We have boiled 5 glasses of water in a large vessel in which we added ½ tsp salt and 1 tsp oil..
- Add noodles into the water and let it cook for 3-4 minutes till it becomes soft..
- Remove it in a strainer and drain all the water..
- Now transfer in a vessel or bowl with cold water so as to stop the cooking process in noodles..
- Remove it from the cold water again after 2 minutes back in strainer and let all the water drain..
- In a pan we added oil let it get heated..
- Then we add onion to it. And let it saute till the colour changes to brown..
- Then add ginger garlic paste and let it saute for a minute and then add capsicum and carrot and cabbage. Don't cook them just let them fry just to get them crunchy..
- Now we add salt, noodles masala and pepper powder to it. And then mix well..
- Now we add all the sauces to it which include soya sauce, red chilli and green chilli sauce, vinegar and the last tomato ketchup. Mix these well..
- Now finally add our noodles and mix it well using two spatulas. Serve it hot..
- Here is our Hakka Noodles ready to be enjoyed with family and friends..